News‎ > ‎

Dual Appointment Request Form

posted Sep 13, 2010, 6:37 AM by Dave Braunschweig   [ updated Sep 13, 2010, 6:43 AM ]
Tenured faculty may request a dual appointment in a secondary discipline at Harper College.  Faculty must be credentialed to teach in the secondary discipline consistent with the requirements for the department or courses in the Faculty Credentials document.
The attached form must be completed and submitted to request dual appointment.
Dave Braunschweig,
Sep 13, 2010, 6:42 AM